FORMAC CONSTRUCTION prides itself on carrying out and completing numerous and complex civil engineering works around Ireland.
From restructuring of drainage works in flood areas to revision of road sections to allow for better traffic flow Formac Construction has in conjunction with various local authorities and engineering consultancies teamed up to carry out design civil works in Leinster and country-wide.
Our Civil Engineering expertise is in the following areas
- Drainage works
- Attenuation works
- Super- elevation works
- Waterside and quayside works
- Bulk Excavation & disposal works
- On-site material recycling works
- Demolition works
- Gas/ Water and utility pipe works
- De-gassing & tank removal
- Contaminated materials removal
- Underground structure retention and renovation
- Lighting and electrical preparation works
- Working around and with underground services
- And all ancillary civil engineering works both public and commercial.
We have a large archive of paving works which can be viewed in the GALLERY
All of our civil engineering works are backed up with over 40 years of experience from our project supervisors to our paving crews on-site.
For private paving and hard landscaping works we provide a 12 month guarantee on the competed works alongside a materials manufacturer guarantee on all Tarmacadam / asphalt supplied.
We are a bonded company and we can provide contract bonds from the Construction Guarantee Company.
We pride ourselves on working with our clients both large and small to enable both us and them achieve a project completion that is of the highest quality along with a long lasting finish.